Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Why I chose to marry you

I got this email today from my fiance which made a failed attempt to express why I was the one she chose to marry. According to the email, it was because of ...well nothing. However, the sentences which were confusing and kindaa stupid were - "I wanted to make a careful choice and it was a big decision for life".

So the big question here is how do we make such big decisions in life in less than a day's time? How does a person know whats right when one doesn't get the time to decide between various rights or between wrongs and rights?

On a more philosphical thought - why do people use the word "love" and "sorry" so liberally in this country. How do people start loving other people without even knowing what the other person is, what he/she stands for, what he/she believes in. I really feel sorry for people who do this - its not only injustice to the person who is on the other side of the table but also a lot of injustice to the person who is expressing himself/herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home