Tuesday, December 20, 2005

YT gets "officially" engaged

I got engaged to Ritu Sharma on the 13th of November 2005. (err..13th - lucky or unlucky?). She is a normal non-YT type of person who I got engaged to after knowing her for less than 24 hours (in total). Well this is the typical "arranged" Indian wedding scenario. So half those who don't know what an arranged marriage is in the Indian context would probably die out of shock and other half will stop reading and move over to a next random blog.

Now that I have known Ritu for around 1.5 months, I guess I can possibly devote an entire page about her and what she is like and she is not like, what she would like and what she would not like but that would make me susceptible to criticism and possibly be accused of washing dirty linen in public. So I would not say anything and hope for the best.

I hope to put her pictures (with and without me) on the net sometime but just haven't been able to find the time to do that.

Wish best of luck to me and Ritu.

We (atleast I) badly need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home